No, really, this IS my life....

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I've been tagged!

At the risk of sounding like a total doofus, I've never been tagged before, and so am hoping that I'm not waaayy off in assuming that this means that I repeat the questions with my answers on my blog. I know, I know, I am such a novice blogger! But this made my otherwise rotten day interesting, so, I will participate. (Plus I think Leslie and Noel's life in their Institution is incredible!)

So, here goes...

1. If you were a muppet, and had to pick ANOTHER muppet to be your best friend, who would you pick? I'd either be Animal or Gonzo and my best buddy would be whichever I wasn't. That could be an interesting friendship, and some wacky Friday nights!


2. Would you rather live on Sesame Street, with the Muppets on the Muppet Show, or down at Fraggle Rock? Can I live on Sesame Street, with my second and third homes being the other two? I'd have to pick Sesame Street because I'm obsessed with Slimey the worm.

3.If you were forced to date a Walt Disney character (human or animal), who would it be? Should I be cliche and say Prince Charming? Nah, rather boring. Let's go with...Simba (the grown up version) from Lion King!

4. If you could only eat one vegetable ever again, what would it be?Are tomatoes considered a fruit or a veggie? Tomatoes, if they are in fact a veggie, and broccoli if they aren't.

5. Do you have any recurring dreams? Yeah, where I live in NYC with my 5 brothers...Not sure where this came from!

6. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Is mind-reading a super power? Because that would be rather handy in a marriage!

7. Did you rename your Cabbage Patch Kids, or keep them with the name Xaiver Roberts gave them? What were they called? I believe that I renamed her every time my sister and I played house. It was almost live a soap opera, we could never have the same episode twice! I'm not sure what all the names were, but I know Mercedes was one, and Rebecca was another.

8. First Concert you ever went to? Don't laugh, I was young...New Kids on The Block. Ok, I changed my mind, you can laugh. That's pretty pathetic!

9. Does it bother you that Sebastian Bach from Skid Row was acting in Gilmore Girls? I avoid the Gilmore Girls at every chance, so I didn't know until reading this that he was even on the show. (What a stupid show, too, by the way)

10. What are the Best 3 Simpsons episodes? It is impossible to pick only three, but off the top of my head: The one where Lisa plays hockey better than Bart; the one where Homer gets food poisoning from a sandwich and Marge's sisters take the kids to Duff Gardens; and I think the one where Homer is getting death threats. Or all of them, I love the Simpsons!

12. Who do you tag? I'm not tagging anyone in specific, but feel free to tag yourself! (FYI, I'm not even sure who reads this to tag, so take pity on me and give me a freebie on this one!)

Leslie, thank you, this was interesting, and I hope this is what I was supposed to do!



3 Comments:

  • Since you said it, I have to ...

    NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK?! AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

    At least your first concert was before you were legally entitled to vote.

    By Blogger ~, At 6:34 PM  

  • Yes, thank you, thank you, I accept my award for dorkiest concert attended in the last 25 years...At least it wasn't Milli Vanilli!

    By Blogger Azgreeneyes, At 7:47 AM  

  • Here from Michele.
    I always loved Snuffleupagus, because I couldn't spell it, but he was soft and snuggly and a good friend.

    By Blogger srp, At 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home