No, really, this IS my life....

Friday, November 10, 2006

2 Weeks In

Today marks 2 weeks that we have been in our new house, and it's been interesting. First, I love this house! It's not too big, so I haven't totally lost control (at least for long) and I have even managed to do some regular cleaning, like bathrooms. Our furniture fits like it was bought for this house, which amazes me. Even our desk, which is HUGE, fits like it was custom made for the den/back room area. I think I'll have to take it as a sign that we were meant to have this house! The neighbors have been great too, all except for... The blonde down the street that wants my husband. It's painfully obvious, and the sad fact is that she's married. But the more beer that goes in, the more obvious it is. And hubby and I have talked about it (my jealousy) and the fact that it's not totally related to him. Yes, if I see her trying to hang on him one more time, I will not be responsible for my actions or her medical bills, but the biggest thing is, it really makes me mad that someone could act like that, to her husband and to me. How disrespectful. But that has been the only real negative point; the rest is just learning a new house, like the fact that the hot and cold water pipes are backwards to the bathtub in the master. That one took me awhile! But I have to go back to unpacking, I want to try to finish as much as I can while the kids are home from school today. (Ha ha, little joke there!)

4 Comments:

  • Michele sent me to witness the big green monster attacking Karen.

    Jealousy is a terrible thing, Karen. Do be careful! It sounds like the blonde down the street is a mess.

    It's great that eveything is going so well with your new house. Congratulations on moving in and getting so much work done already!

    By Blogger utenzi, At 8:29 AM  

  • congrats on your new house. sorry about the new neighbor. just stay secure that your hubby is married to you. :)

    you got skipped so i popped in.
    michele sent me.

    By Blogger barbie2be, At 8:38 AM  

  • Glad that you are getting settled, don't led the saddo down the street worry you. What does a street like yours look like in Arizona, serious question, it's difficult to picture it from Southern England. Pop a picture up, not of your place of course that would be unwise these days.

    By Blogger Paste, At 9:29 AM  

  • -Paste- Your wish is my command...Let me know what you think

    By Blogger Azgreeneyes, At 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home