No, really, this IS my life....

Thursday, September 07, 2006

WTF?!?

So, I'm reading up on all the days new on the computer, like I do every morning, and I come across the story about Paris Hilton and her DUI. Me being me, I just had to read it. I'm not a Paris fan, but hey, gossip is gossip, folks! As I'm reading the details of her arrest, they mention that she blew a .08. Then they list her height and weight. She is 5'9" and 110 freakin' pounds!! Surely that is not healthy. They go on to say that she had been up for 24 hours and had yet to eat anything. Uh, really, that can't be healthy! No wonder most girls have such messed up body images. I need and want to lose weight, but never would I want to be that skinny! However, I can't say that I would have thought this way if I were still 16 and in high school. Thank goodness for maturity!

8 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger ~, At 4:58 PM  

  • Poor Paris forgot to eat eh? Looking at her pictures I didn't realize she was THAT thin.. Probably the best thing they could do for her is to lock her up and feed her three squares a day!! Not only would she look better, but maybe the brain cells would start working again... (gee- was that too snarky?)
    found you via Michele..

    By Blogger jsdaughter, At 9:01 AM  

  • Yeah. I read that too...
    and that she's dating Kevin Connolly from "Entourage"...
    that shocked me more than her weight/height.

    ~S :)

    By Blogger Shephard, At 10:02 AM  

  • Well, she does look like a lollipop most of the time... Even at my thinnest I was never that thin.

    Here via Michele's today :)

    By Blogger Thumper, At 4:20 PM  

  • Holy crap that is really really thin! And they are all worried about Nicole Ritche... Guess she's been to busy getting hammered to eat!

    By Blogger jennypenny, At 5:35 PM  

  • I can't imagine how 110 lbs could be anything but malnourished at that height. If she were African, relief agencies would be giving her food.
    Michele sent me

    By Blogger Catherine, At 9:14 PM  

  • I keep hoping she'll go away and never come back. Alas, the breathless "entertainment journalism industry" refuses to let her star die. So she continues to haunt us.

    Maybe we'd all be better off if they let her drink and drive. Then she'd simply remove herself from the gene pool.

    By Blogger carmilevy, At 9:35 PM  

  • With her charmed life? She would probably remove an innocent, possibly PRODUCTIVE person from the gene pool, and walk away mumbling about needing a taco this time...

    By Blogger Azgreeneyes, At 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home