No, really, this IS my life....

Sunday, July 09, 2006

In-Laws

So, I have this problem with in-laws. Not my in-laws. My very own parents. So, technically, my husband's in-laws. They do NOT get along. And I mean, in the zero respect, telling each other that the other doesn't listen, and needs to get down off the pedestal type of not getting along. And this was all actually said in the middle of a decent conversation. And it tears me up. I know that my mother can be a royal pain in the ass. But she is my mother, and happens to be the only one I have. (I have 3 fathers, though!) And my husband can be difficult to get along with. But I love him, with all my heart. I chose him, and I have to believe that I chose well. But, the two of them. If I want them to get along, I have to get them both drunk. Sometimes, this sucks. I hate to be cliche, or what ever you want to call it, but can't we all just get along?!?

1 Comments:

  • Go Husband!!!! I knew we were alike... although I wouldn't have had the balls to tell your mother to get off her pedestal.

    By Blogger ticklemepink, At 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home