No, really, this IS my life....

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Oh, so THAT'S what I was thinking!

Continuing from my previous blog, Ian's biological father contacted me. Sent me a message, saying that he heard I was looking for him. He then proceeded to give me cell #'s and various emails, saying that he would LOVE to hear from me. What??? Since when? Well, whatever. I happen to be a very curious person, so I called him. Now I know why I was doing this searching crap, out of the blue. After speaking with him, I have zero anger left over him leaving me pregnant and leaving Ian without knowing him. Best God damn thing he could have ever done. Thank you for saving me from you. I don't think that he ever matured past 16. He was telling me all about how he spent 6 mos. in jail out here, and the car chase that preceded his jail time; and he actually seemed to think that this was impressive. Yes, running from the cops with a trunk full of drugs that you "didn't know were there," crashing into 3 cars, and then damn near getting tasered is awesome. Whatever. And in the midst of all this, when he finally even mentioned Ian (after I brought him up) he thought that Ian was almost 4. Ian is in first grade. Age 6 and a half. Holy crap, *****! How much drugs have you been doing?! Which leads me to my only confusion in all this... If he didn't want to hear about Ian, why was he so eager to make contact with me?

2 Comments:

  • I bet it's because he didn't realize that you had moved up in life and he was hoping that you were still living like you were 16, too! Plus, I guarantee he doesn't have any friends and he's also an idiot. No matter what his reasons are, nothing can compare to the family you have now. And I wouldn't want him a part of my Ian's life. Do you want me to beat him up?

    By Blogger ticklemepink, At 10:02 AM  

  • Have at him girlfriend!! He really actually doesn't bother me anymore, not like it used to. I can't hate him for taking off and not taking me and Ian down with him.

    By Blogger Azgreeneyes, At 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home