No, really, this IS my life....

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

I decided that this Thursday, I wanted to focus on the future...vacation spots, that is. So, here goes 13 Vacation Destinations.


1. Greece
2. Australia
3. Okinawa
4. Scotland
5. England
6. Egypt
7. China
8. New York City
9. Brazil
10. Hawaii
11. Switzerland
12. Spain
13. Easter Island

Now, I know that these are pretty general in destination, but there is a purpose to that. At no point (well, with the exception of NYC) do I want to go to any of these places to visit one or two sites/cities/etc. I fully intend on spending some serious time, at least a couple weeks each, in my retirement exploring until I cannot explore any more.

2 Comments:

  • There's some really good places there that I'd love to visit, I've done 4,5,6,11,12 but as for Easter Island I so want to go there that I even posted about it a while ago. Great Wall of China is pretty high on the list too. One I'd add is New Zealand.

    By Blogger Paste, At 1:17 AM  

  • Why pay all that money and travel across the world to see what you can see in the good ol' U.S.? Here's my list:
    Magnolia, Arkansas
    Oskaloosa, Iowa
    Collins, Mississippi
    Rugby, North Dakota
    Derby Line, Vermont

    There's plenty more where those came from...........

    By Blogger ticklemepink, At 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home