No, really, this IS my life....

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I feel stupid.

Here I am, trying to write my resume so that I can rejoin the hordes that trudge off to work once the little kiddies return to school and imagine my horror as I realize, I don't know what the hell I used to do!! I have been out of the work force long enough that I can't remember what I used to do in the office!! How pathetic is that? I even called my sister and asked her what she does all day, assuming that it would remind me of my prior office duties. (turns out I was right, but still, how pathetic!)

3 Comments:

  • Don't sweat it. I don't remember from day to day what my alleged job is!

    Hello from Michele's.

    By Blogger chrysalis, At 11:08 AM  

  • i worked for the PHONE company for 11 years and I can't remember doing anything significant, important or that could not have been done by a well trained monkey.
    JOB one, be a loving mom to your children. after that the rest is fluff.

    By Blogger David Edward, At 9:17 AM  

  • here from michele's... cool blog... same template as mine, only i changed my background!

    here's what you do... get online with your local library and find a few resume' books to check out. i did this because i am changing careers, from job hopping to wanting to be a teacher... i found a great book on resume's for teachers and ended up revamping it completely the night before my interview! and i am soooo glad i did because it looks remarkably different and better!
    good luck to you!

    By Blogger Jennifer, At 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home