No, really, this IS my life....

Friday, June 15, 2007

BTW

My summer posting, not going to happen so much this year. See, this new house has a pool. That means that we can spend HOURS swimming, and I don't have to pack anything up, or drive anywhere, or deal with anyone else's kids unless I invite them over. One kid can play in the sandbox while the other swims, and if one of the kids happens to be taking a nap, I can take the other outside to swim, and have no noise in the house to wake her/him up. This is frickin' awesome!

Now, to go wash all the pool towels that have accumulated before we swim again!

5 Comments:

  • Thought I'd stop in and say, "Hi." But all I could hear were shrieks of joy and splashing water coming from the back yard. Oh, well.

    I still like your blog.

    Paul Nichols,
    Pancake Flats, KS
    (formerly of Douglas, AZ)

    By Blogger Paul Nichols, At 3:04 PM  

  • I would be in the pool all the time too if i had one lol

    By Blogger Unknown, At 11:10 AM  

  • I want a pool so bad! My daugter is only 6 1/2 mo. So maybe next year. Right now we have a little easy set one thats only about 2 feet deep. Good enough for me and her though. Glad the pool is working out well for you!

    By Blogger Tiffany, At 4:39 PM  

  • btw Michele sent me....oops for got to tell ya :)

    By Blogger Tiffany, At 4:40 PM  

  • Dave,in the UK, going green with envy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home