No, really, this IS my life....

Friday, May 19, 2006

Better late than never!

Ok, so I'm about a day behind everything, but I can still post my Thursday thirteen, right? Well, I am anyways!

13 Reasons we need want to move

1. Separate bedrooms for all the kids.

2. Bigger bedrooms for the parents!

3. Closer to Ian's school. (no more 30 mile trek each day)

4. More room

5. More bathrooms

6. Newer house, so no more remodeling!

7. Normal sized garage

8. So my bedroom doesn't have an east/west exposure (sucks in the Arizona summer sun)

9. Dual paned windows

10. possible guest room

11. Smaller back yard, so we can't build a guest house for my mother in law, like she keeps asking!

12. Find a less busy street, so I don't freak out about the kids playing catch out front

13. Because I love house hunting (ok, not really a reason, but I do!)

3 Comments:

  • Well I would hope you loved house hunting....... you do have a realtor's license!!! And having a smaller backyard would give your husband the opprotunity to stay inside more........

    By Blogger ticklemepink, At 11:00 AM  

  • Wow, 30 miles to school. Mine never went more than 1 mile! Are they bused or do you have to take them?

    By Blogger Paste, At 10:00 AM  

  • I drive them, 14.5 miles in the morning, 14.5 in the afternoon... We chose the school for academic reasons, but the gas is killing us!

    By Blogger Azgreeneyes, At 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home