No, really, this IS my life....

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I Need to Accomplish 2006


  1. Finish the master bath remodel
  2. Finish all the house painting projects I started last year
  3. Overcome my budding credit addiction
  4. Pay off main credit cards
  5. Lose a bit of that extra weight
  6. Sort through the kids' toys
  7. Finish shredding all financial docs from the last 5 years
  8. Make more time for just Steve and myself
  9. Buy a new house, with 4 bedrooms this time
  10. Get rid of some of the stuff I have held onto for too long
  11. Update our family photos
  12. Set (and stick with) a budget
  13. Get Steve to stick with budget


    Looks like I'm in for a boring remainder of 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home