No, really, this IS my life....

Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Thursday Thirteen

So, this might be repetitive at times, but I decided cover what I plan on doing at the hotel this weekend* with my husband and no kids....

1. Sleep

2. shower uninterrupted

3. Shave my legs

4. swim

5. sauna!

6. pedicure

7. sleep

8. sex

9. shopping

10. sex

11. sex

12. eat

13. cry (at checkout)

* order may vary.

Oh, and by the way, can anyone tell me how how to make different lines without skipping lines/leaving spaces between lines? That part of HTML alludes me still...

5 Comments:

  • Sounds like a great weekend, have fun!:-)

    By Blogger Paste, At 7:27 AM  

  • Screw your husband, you should be taking me to the damn hotel. I lived with you through the "crabby Karen" times. I think that justifies getting some sex........ Okay, maybe not with you, so have fun!!!

    By Blogger ticklemepink, At 8:07 AM  

  • It was great while it lasted!!

    By Blogger Azgreeneyes, At 9:56 PM  

  • as was explained to me by a faithful reader & n b s p ; (without spaces, otherwise it shows up as a blank space) is the way to add blank spaces to html.

    By Blogger ab, At 6:19 PM  

  • Thank you!!!

    By Blogger Azgreeneyes, At 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home