No, really, this IS my life....

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Thursday Thirteen


Ok, read on a couple of other Blogs about this Thursday Thirteen, which is basically thirteen random thoughts to provide more insight for those reading your Blog and wondering, "what the...?!"

So, here goes....

13 Random thoughts, straight from my mind to the computer

1. I wonder how people figure out how to make their Blogs so visually interesting...I thought I was doing good figuring out how to bring in a font that wasn't on the font list!!

2. Why do credit card companies send me offers for YEARS and YEARS, and then when I finally respond with an application, they turn me down!!! Apparently, I needed to have a current card with a $5k limit to qualify for their card!? Uh...If I had a card with that limit, I probably wouldn't have been applying to them!

3. Did you know that (supposedly) in Canada, if your child is Canadian and you are a stay at home parent, you get paid per kid?? NOT FAIR!!

4. I'm so lazy...I really just want to spend my days doing nothing.

5. Although I wish I could do karate like my 6 year old is doing. He's really good. He should be testing next week for another new belt. (that will be belt number 5 in slightly more than 2 months)

6. sometimes I wish my husband and I had taken a honeymoon.

7. Then I realize that if we had, I'd just be wishing for a second honeymoon

8. I love my truck!

9. I will be so devastated if it turns out that my daughter is allergic to our dogs.

10. family can be so irritating at times. Not like my kids or my husband, though. More like parents, and siblings, and so on.

11. This is harder than I thought it would be, especially since most of the thoughts in my head are random. I must be tired.

12. I'm afraid that I may be addicted to Dr, Pepper. Anyone know if there is a 12 step program for that?

13. I have so much housework to do tomorrow. I'll plan on finishing almost all of it, but after I get home from taking the kids to school, I know my laziness is going to reassert itself, and I'll hardly get anything done. I really am way too lazy!

Ok, there's 13 way random thoughts, so I can publish and then go to bed. I am exhausted.



4 Comments:

  • NICE!! I can definitely get a visual from your thoughts of you actually thinking or verbalizing them. I might have to try that but I'm afraid of what I may type. Is there a therapy program for what I think????

    By Blogger ticklemepink, At 11:44 AM  

  • You are so far beyond therapy...Maybe a nice little white jacket with some pretty straps, though!!

    By Blogger Azgreeneyes, At 12:30 PM  

  • Dude, that outfit would match my white Steve Madden buckle heels. Can you get me one?

    By Blogger ticklemepink, At 11:32 AM  

  • Seriously, you have a problem!! Just call the little men in the white van and tell them how you would like to accessorize...I guarantee they'll take care of you right away!

    By Blogger Azgreeneyes, At 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home